Tata Indigo e-CS VX Launched, Offers 25Km Per Liter!

Tata motors added a new member to their entry level sedans --- The Indigo e-CS VX. It is claimed to be the most effective sedan on the Indian roads giving a mileage of 25 km per liter, as attested by the Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI). It features new CR4 engine with a smart engine management chip. This engine takes a  displacement of 1396 cc delivering 70 PS @ 4000 RPM. With a greater torque of 140 NM at a lower 1800-3000 RPM, advances in gear ratios, clutch-to-start and decrease in the weight of the car by nearly 10kg, the Tata Indigo e-CS VX assures a better pickup than its earlier variants.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The ex-showroom price of this sedan is  Rs 5,80,339 lakh for diesel engine and Rs 4,97,727 lakh for petrol engine, according to a statement released by the company. Private users enjoy a warranty of 18 months. With lots of other exciting features in the car, Indigo e-CS VX  Tata Indigo e-CS range is all set to rule the sedan market in the country. So far Tata Indigo CS has prevailed for over four years in the Indian market, as far as the mid-size segment of entry level sedans is concerned.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Holding this white beauty in my hand, I hereby proclaim that this is, according to me, one of the best qwerty  phone a person can have if the person have...
Researchers at the University of Michigan have gone a step further in the area Unmanned Arial Vehicles (UAV) removing the need for an external power source. It is quiet impossible...
Research teams from Japan's research organization RIKEN have come up with an astonishing aqueous reagent that will turn the biological tissues transparent. The initial tests being carried out on a...
Black boards are going to be a thing of yesteryear. With changing technology, we can talk about the phrase "Gone are the days of whiteboards...". The electronic white board by ...
Google has announced that it will be shutting down some of its experimental services soon. Some of the services will be integrated with already existing products as features. Google plans...