Synergia 2012 at MIT, Manipal on Feb 10, 2012

Synergia 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by Manipal Institute of Technology.

It is a Technical Fest about Renewable Energy.

Events:
  • Breath Building- Kind for a day, plan for the future. The event basically gives the participants an opportunity to design a green building, but as opportunities don't come easily, to qualify for the second round of actually planning a green building, the participants need to go through an auction and accumulate the required number of carbon credits in the auction.
  • Eureka- All innovation begins with creative ideas, refine innovation as the successful implementation of creative ideas. This is the platform that Eureka provides you to present your outlook, express your views and let your idea shine in your voice.
  • Tour de Circuit- The event promises to be a mixture of great fun and technical skills. The event has a treasure hunt whose result will not only depend on how much you know the place around you but also your technical knowledge.
  • Ecopreneur- Gone are the days, when only the business of the business, was to do business. Successful ventures are increasingly looking to incorporate a welfare dimension to their mainstream operations, not through social work, but through socio-eco-preneurship.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.insightmit.com/synergia/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends To complete a work , one should have motivation , dedication and enthusiasm. Most of the times we loose these three qualities which leads to either bad result...
this is circuit of remote operated spy robot. Please check what is the problem in it.Its not working. I tried to make this circkuit in proteus.But some components were missing...
I have the answer but I don't see how Sin becomes like that. Someone,please show me why is sin(u)= z/√(x²+z²)?I think there are some working in between this: z =...
Hey guys... Which gear is noisy? Spur or Bevel? Reason?
Hey Ceans, After some research online I have finalised my final year project and started reading stuffs online...I will be very thankfull to everyone here who will help me by...