Synchronized Nonce

hi,

can anybody suggest me some good algorithms or paper for generation of nonce such that the nonce can be generated using time value i.e. at a particular time, by the given algorithm a particular nonce is generated in spite of the system on which nonce is executed.

thanks

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    What do you mean by nonce?
  • LazyEngineer
    LazyEngineer
    a nonce is a random no. which is used in encryption algorithms. although it is not directly used in encryption process but it is basically transmitted with encrypted data to receiver and it helps in proving the authenticity of the message to the receiver. it provides protection against man in the middle attack, replay attack, etc

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I have finalized my project, that is a device to count the number of vehicles entering a building from but it need to be wireless. From the main...
Hello friend's, Anybody have idea how to create a bootable disk from our installed OS. Like suppose i have installed ubuntu 10.04 LTS on my pc and i waant to...
I have done the following code for binary search.But all the time Its showing match not found even if the number is present in the array😔 Dim a As Integer...
Hello friend's, Many of engineering college student have girl friends. But there is also some student who doesn't(Reason most of the student have EGO problem he didn't like to start...
I am using Mozilla Firefox and i am not able chat on CE-Conference Chat. My mouse pointer doesn't change into cursor. Try to fix the problem.