Wireless data transfer

Hi everyone,

I have finalized my project, that is a device to count the number of vehicles entering a building from but it need to be wireless. From the main counter wirelessly transfering the total count to the receiver and display on the monitor screen. Any suggestions of the deviced needed?

Thank You.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    onstruction detection + counter

I found this over web

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    For the counting purpose IR is suitable and counting procedure will be done at that side only and it will transmit the count value to Monitor and you need it wireless right so you can go ahead with #-Link-Snipped-# Module for the wireless communication.

Let me know if you have any doubt.
  • cardic
    cardic
    hey thanks durga and godfather,

@ godfather: your link for RFM12 cannot be opened, would you please state another one or giving me the page link instead. thanks!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cardic
    hey thanks durga and godfather,

@ godfather: your link for RFM12 cannot be opened, would you please state another one or giving me the page link instead. thanks!!
    You can search directly in Google... Go with RFM22 its somewhat cheaper than RFM12.
  • cardic
    cardic
    @godfather: Thanks already checked on the RFM 12, now doing some studying on it whether it will work for my project.
    In your opinion, do you think that if I just use a normal modem to a wireless router as the sender or server while my computer will be the receiver will do the job as well? Thank you very much.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cardic
    @godfather: Thanks already checked on the RFM 12, now doing some studying on it whether it will work for my project.
    In your opinion, do you think that if I just use a normal modem to a wireless router as the sender or server while my computer will be the receiver will do the job as well? Thank you very much.
    Not sure but you can find agent in your area and contact them for the reference circuitry or any technical support.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • cardic
    cardic
    Hello... need help, can you guide me how to program the RF. my model is kst-rx806 and kst-tx01. thank you
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cardic
    Hello... need help, can you guide me how to program the RF. my model is kst-rx806 and kst-tx01. thank you
    Hello cardic,

as i told you i have used HOPE RF module only no idea for other but i am sure there will be SPI or SERIAL Communication option to interface RF module with Microcontroller.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's, Anybody have idea how to create a bootable disk from our installed OS. Like suppose i have installed ubuntu 10.04 LTS on my pc and i waant to...
I have done the following code for binary search.But all the time Its showing match not found even if the number is present in the array😔 Dim a As Integer...
Hello friend's, Many of engineering college student have girl friends. But there is also some student who doesn't(Reason most of the student have EGO problem he didn't like to start...
I am using Mozilla Firefox and i am not able chat on CE-Conference Chat. My mouse pointer doesn't change into cursor. Try to fix the problem.
I have new Micromax MMX 300C EVDO modem from BSNL. It works perfectly in windows platform. Username (cdma) & password (cdma) is also correct which allows to connect to internet....