suggestion for books based on entrepreneurship - Free time reading

Now a days I have lot of free time(waiting for my call letter). So I am planning to read some books.
Suggest me some books. (based on entrepreneurship )

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I think that every one must read this before any other book. I have read it and keep rereading.
    'How to Read a Book' by Mortimer J. Adler
    Available free here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    aarthivg
    Now a days I have lot of free time(waiting for my call letter). So I am planning to read some books.
    Suggest me some books. (based on entrepreneurship )
    #-Link-Snipped-# -- Audio book

#-Link-Snipped-# -- Ebook

You know how to download it 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Middle class is ready to pay for mineral water and ice cream but can't bear an increase of Re 1 in price of wheat and rice: Chidambaram What type of...
hello every one.. this is prasad from vijayawada persuing 3rd btech with specialization in computer science hoping gud response in ce thankyou,
Following are the article posted on VoiCE today, Tsukuba University’s 3D Virtual Building Block System Doesn’t Need Sensors Nifty MiniDrive For MacBook Increases Memory Without Hassle IndoorAtlas Makes Indoor GPS...
Now, we have several successful CE- India meets, Any one game for first international CE Meet? May be in US Southern / eastern belt? Or may be a online meet...
hello sir its so great to meet to you all again.i really wanna make my project something new related to any new topics on which you are working on or...