electrical engineering project ideas

hello sir its so great to meet to you all again.i really wanna make my project something new related to any new topics on which you are working on or you could send me some ideas.please suggest me something cool and new to learn.please help me out with my project.i would really be grateful to you.thank you

Replies

• suren43
    suren43
    could you please help me out sir by choosing some good ones for me.i really need your help
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    suren43
    could you please help me out sir by choosing some good ones for me.i really need your help
    have you checked out project section.
    Do you have any idea or interest in a particular field?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What are your interested fields. go with such topics so it is easy for you to work out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, It's difficult for us to track user activity in conversations and it's common to see regular / active members receiving personal messages that are spammy in nature. I request...
The importance of having an occupation after retirement.​The importance of having an occupation after retirement. As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference"...
I want complete information regarding commissioning and testing of HT, LT switchgear motors.?
hi........ could any one help me out here,,,,,,,,,,actually i got selected from coimbatore in tamilnadu on oct 12 ........they gave me the offer letter on the same day itself,,,,,,,,,but my...
Till now it was all in books that there are “dark galaxies” in the universe, gas-rich clusters that don’t have any stars. Recently using ESO’s Very Large Telescope first time...