Any one game for first international CE Meet

Now, we have several successful CE- India meets,
Any one game for first international CE Meet? May be in US Southern / eastern belt?

Or may be a online meet in the time zone other then India?

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved to events section. An International Meet will happen for sure. But before that we should be strong and regular with City Meets and aim to hold national meets. CE Meet India was promised last year; but was not organized. We do plan something around January 2013, but will only make announcement once we're convinced and confident about hosting the meet.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Trying my best to make the meets a recurring event. There should be at least one meet every month.
    International meet sounds fun! A Google+ Hangout can be worked upon easily. We just need active participation many CEans from different countries to truly make it an international meet.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We have many CEans from Nigeria and Phillipiense too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir its so great to meet to you all again.i really wanna make my project something new related to any new topics on which you are working on or...
CEans, It's difficult for us to track user activity in conversations and it's common to see regular / active members receiving personal messages that are spammy in nature. I request...
The importance of having an occupation after retirement.​The importance of having an occupation after retirement. As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference"...
I want complete information regarding commissioning and testing of HT, LT switchgear motors.?
hi........ could any one help me out here,,,,,,,,,,actually i got selected from coimbatore in tamilnadu on oct 12 ........they gave me the offer letter on the same day itself,,,,,,,,,but my...