Suggest user titles

CEans,

Its high time that we renew our boring user titles. Do you have any suggestions for user titles?

Suggest as many user titles as you can. You may also suggest special user titles that will be awarded to our special CEans.

-The Big K-

Replies

• mahul
    mahul
    here are a few new user titles i can suggest.
    1> active member --> based on the average number of posts the member has per day

2> initiator --> based on the number of good queries or discussion threads the user has posted( u shall have to be the judge about interesting threads)

3> problem buster --> based on the number of successful ( u got to judge on that) replies to queries

4>quizmaster --> based on the number of puzzles, brain teasers etc that a user manages to post(sadly there are a few of that creed here on ce these days)

what i am suggesting is that u allow more than one title for a user according to the nature of posts/threads posted by him

i'm sure more ceans would definitely come up with better ideas, _k. And i liked ur idea very much, that's for sure. I would also like to request you to retain the value-adder tag, i found it very interesting.
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    Just an idea flashed in mind.Since its a community by crazy engineers and for crazy engineers,we can rank engineers as per an engineering college teaching heirarchy.
    For ex:
    New member : lab assitant
    Next level : Lectrurer then
    Assistant professor-->Professor--> Then in the end we can have Head of Department (HOD).
    What say ?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    If a new member does have an actual PhD qualification, he/she better start posting quickly to have the "Professor" title they are supposed to have 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

i feel glad to be a part of this community.And i hope this is the right place for me to find the solutions for my problems. thank u all
hi.......i'm in 3rd yr. of my IT........ can give me some distinguishable and good suggestions for doing my final year project???????????
hi guys i just want to ask what PIC projects can you suggest for me., im a 4th year computer engineering student,. im very new with this., hope you can...
i an doing BCA in final year. plz help me in seminar on latest technology related to the computer.
HELLO IAM NEW TO CE I WANT SOME E BOOKS OF FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROCONTROLLERS. I HAVE SEEN HOW CE MEMBERS HELP THE STUDENTS .GUYS PLEASE HELP I HAVE ONLY A...