Seminar topic on latest computer technology

i an doing BCA in final year. plz help me in seminar on latest technology related to the computer.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Seminar topic.

mayurirana01
    i an doing BCA in final year. plz help me in seminar on latest technology related to the computer.
    Hi,

Welcome to CE. There are couple of threads in this section which discuss about the latest computer technologies. Let us know if you need topics related to any particular technology.

-The Big K-
  • mayurirana01
    mayurirana01

The_Big_K
    Hi,

Welcome to CE. There are couple of threads in this section which discuss about the latest computer technologies. Let us know if you need topics related to any particular technology.

-The Big K-
    wireless, ISDN, which r using cell phone like bluetooth.
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    try out optical camoflague,java rings may be maglev trains!!
  • rituchug
    rituchug
    hello
    i am doing mtech in computer science i want current seminar topics related to computer secience
  • faisal.e.k.here
    faisal.e.k.here
    Hi,
    I badly need some seminar topics that should be recent technology , ie, after the year 2006.. if u know any new topics.. pls mail me: --------
  • hemalii
    hemalii

hello can anybody plz help me up with finding a good project or a project topic for my BE 4th sem on new teshnologies like virtual keyboard or etc

The_Big_K
    Hi,

-The Big K-
  • veena09.s
    veena09.s
    suggest some latest technogy in computer science for the seminar..
    mail me to this email id - <come back to CE Forums to check your responses>
  • icehari
    icehari
    wi-fi is also a good topic
  • braincrother
    braincrother
    mayurirana01
    Doing BCA final year, I would suggest you to go with a better seminar topic , CDMA ,which you could present easily, and it would be very interesting for you and for everyone who attends the seminar.its purely related to Mobile communication.

#-Link-Snipped-#|#-Link-Snipped-#
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Wifi5,brain computing,smart quill,smartnote takes,smart atm, virtual reality,
  • rose jaaan
    rose jaaan
    this is a good site for seminar topics

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    cloud computing,neural networks,3G & 4G technologies.
  • jagadeesh.112
    jagadeesh.112
    i am doing bsc second year......pls send me some topics on the latest computer technology....
  • choondu
    choondu
    Check out some really good seminar topics from Edufive.com. I have picked my favos: here they are:
    Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service (MBMS)
    Extreme Programming (XP)
    DNA Computing in security
    4g Wireless Systems
    Space-time adaptive processing
    My personal suggestion is go for Extreme Programming or Space-time adaptive processing

For more topics with abstract please check: (if u r not happy with my suggestions above)
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gargamit
    gargamit
    braincrother
    Doing BCA final year, I would suggest you to go with a better seminar topic , CDMA ,which you could present easily, and it would be very interesting for you and for everyone who attends the seminar.its purely related to Mobile communication.

#-Link-Snipped-#|#-Link-Snipped-#
    i m amit, i have done my mca. i would like to suggest u seclore, webtop, cloud computing seminars topics....these are very intersting topics...
  • ankitfranciscan
    ankitfranciscan
    Hi all....

I hav cofounded a new CS-IT Society in my college....
    I need some good topics that can be presented to the first years....😁
  • madhajayakumar
    madhajayakumar
    u can take "surface computing" as ur seminar topic asiit is a newly developed technology to access the pc without mouse,keyboard😎
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    surface computing is rocking topic and its developed by Microsoft
  • r.prashant90
    r.prashant90
    send me latest seminar topics
  • Ranjumol Babu
    Ranjumol Babu

Send me latest seminar topic for my back sixth semester seminar

• roshani sen
    roshani sen

Here are some seminar topics:-

• Google Glass
    • Google's Bigtable
    • GPS
    • 3G vs WiFi
    • Alternative Models Of Computation
    • Ambient Intelligence
    • Ambiophonics
    • Amorphous Computing and Swarm Intelligence
    • Anonymous Communication
    • Apache Cassandra
    • Apple Talk
    • Graph Separators
    • 5 Pen PC Technology
    • E-Ball Technology
    • Global Wireless E-Voting
    • Google App Engine
    • Google Chrome Laptop or Chrome Book
    • 5g Wireless System
    • 64-Bit Computing
    • A Plan For No Spam
    • HTAM
    • Human Computer Interface
    • Humanoid Robot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO IAM NEW TO CE I WANT SOME E BOOKS OF FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROCONTROLLERS. I HAVE SEEN HOW CE MEMBERS HELP THE STUDENTS .GUYS PLEASE HELP I HAVE ONLY A...
CEans, We have renewed our user ranking system. The new ranking system is as follows - CE - Newbie for >= 1 posts CE - Apprentice for >= 10 posts...
CEans, Whenever CE undergoes maintenance, the site is taken offline for period of few minutes. Whenever the site is offline, we display a simple message saying "Have a Hot coffee...
Hello, I am planning to do a voice controlled RC car. I have done my research and I have a few questions. I am planning to get the Speech Recognition...
Hello all Engineers, I am Onkar, doing electrical enginnering from V.J.T.I mumbai.Currently I am in 3rd year of my undergraduation course and also I am the GS of my department...