Help Needed about basics of Microcontroller

HELLO IAM NEW TO CE
I WANT SOME E BOOKS OF FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROCONTROLLERS. I HAVE SEEN HOW CE MEMBERS HELP THE STUDENTS .GUYS PLEASE HELP I HAVE ONLY A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MICROCONTROLLERS. I DONT HOW TO START ,
WAITING FOR UR VALUABLE GUIDANCE

THANK U

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Help Needed

SAI008
    HELLO IAM NEW TO CE
    I WANT SOME E BOOKS OF FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROCONTROLLERS. I HAVE SEEN HOW CE MEMBERS HELP THE STUDENTS .GUYS PLEASE HELP I HAVE ONLY A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MICROCONTROLLERS. I DONT HOW TO START ,
    WAITING FOR UR VALUABLE GUIDANCE

THANK U
    Hi SAI,

Welcome to CE. Microcontrollers is a vast topic. Unless you have any specific questions about microcontrollers, it would be bit difficult for others to help you.

Also, please do not use all caps in your post.

-The Big K-
  • SAI008
    SAI008
    Help Needed

HELLO TO ALL MEMBERS OF CE,
    I AM NEW TO THIS SITE ,
    I NEED SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MICROCONTROLLERS AND PROJECTS USING IT .
    I HAVE SOME E-BOOKS BUT I DONT KNOW THE EXTENT TO LEARN TO DO A PROJECT(FOR ROBO RALLY ,SUMO etc)BASICALLY TO PROGRAMMME MICROCONTROLLER USING "C"
    SO I REQUEST U TO HELP ME WITH YOUR VALUABLE GUIDANCE

SAI
  • umakaviya
    umakaviya
    Hi,
    One very good book on microcontrollers is that written by Mazidi.It will give you all that is required for doing a project in U.G level.
  • T-catTomorrow
    T-catTomorrow
    If you're looking for some basic information on working with microcontrollers including introduction, history, vendor listing, and tips on selecting one, check out this free online tutorial found on TechOnline.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Re: Help Needed

SAI008
    HELLO TO ALL MEMBERS OF CE,
    I AM NEW TO THIS SITE ,
    I NEED SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MICROCONTROLLERS AND PROJECTS USING IT .
    I HAVE SOME E-BOOKS BUT I DONT KNOW THE EXTENT TO LEARN TO DO A PROJECT(FOR ROBO RALLY ,SUMO etc)BASICALLY TO PROGRAMMME MICROCONTROLLER USING "C"
    SO I REQUEST U TO HELP ME WITH YOUR VALUABLE GUIDANCE

SAI
    SAI - Please do not use all caps in your Posts.

-Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We have renewed our user ranking system. The new ranking system is as follows - CE - Newbie for >= 1 posts CE - Apprentice for >= 10 posts...
CEans, Whenever CE undergoes maintenance, the site is taken offline for period of few minutes. Whenever the site is offline, we display a simple message saying "Have a Hot coffee...
Hello, I am planning to do a voice controlled RC car. I have done my research and I have a few questions. I am planning to get the Speech Recognition...
Hello all Engineers, I am Onkar, doing electrical enginnering from V.J.T.I mumbai.Currently I am in 3rd year of my undergraduation course and also I am the GS of my department...
Hello, I just wrote my GRE exam and got a 800 Q and 750 Verbal. I'm so happy with my score!! I'm not writing to brag, I just want to...