Suggest me a Tablet. Google Nexus or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?

I have zeroed two devices for testing some of the Apps that we are going to offer through our soon too be launched Tablet Only Apps Store.

Here are my primary Requirements
1) Using the device as USB host mode
2) Bluetooth in SPP mode
3) Some Image Processing Stuff
4) Biometric Apps
5) Mobile Wireless HotSpot
6) Fast Video.

Though performance wise Nexus looks pretty outsmarting Tab2, I would still want to hear your opinion.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think your decision would be highly influenced by the nature of the apps that you want to test. The nexus 7 offers quad core NVIDIA tegra while the Tab 2 has dual core 1 GHz processor. Nexus 7 also beats the Tab 2 in terms of screen pixel density (216 vs 170 ppi).

For the requirements, I'm not sure if the choice of device will really make a huge difference though. For the testing purpose, I'd recommend Tab 2 - because if the app runs on it, it will surely run on The nexus. But that's still my 'guess'. Never tried either of the tablets.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Keep the point Nexus 7 doesn't have mobile connectivity. It's only work on wifi.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i really need assistance in this my research. AC TO AC CONVERTER FOR INDUCTION HEATING
how to add the Scroll bar inside the frames and scrolling the controlls into the frame in Vb
hi , i am going to work on an automation project ( Production Line ) to include what i have been studied ( AC - DC - Stepper Motors -...
Hello all, I am an Electrical and Electronics Engineer from Hyderabad. I want to know why is series motor used for speed regulation? I mean, why we don't use shunt...
In the near future, longer-lasting batteries could run on virtually anything sugary, including tree sap or flat soda pop. Scientists say these sweet new batteries could operate three to four...