Need an automation project

hi , i am going to work on an automation project ( Production Line ) to include what i have been studied ( AC - DC - Stepper Motors - PLC - Microcontrollers and Pneumatic ) but still have not the idea , processes and overview diagram of the production line , so if anyone have a useful data or an old same project info. please replay . Thanks alot

Replies

• grsalvi
    grsalvi
    My classmates during final year projects had done something like that.
    The model was a two level model.
    At lower level(at one end) a piece of block was kept.This was then moved to another end using belt run by motor(perhaps stepper).
    Now when it reaches another end ,you have to use pneumatics to raise the block to upper level.
    So a kind of production line project.
    If you are thinking of using PLC and pneumatics ,calculate estimated cost (because it costs alot) and search for sponsors accordingly.
    Even my project was based on PLC(fault detection and protection of induction motor).
  • Adel
    Adel
    nice , but if any pdf files available or videos will be helpful . thanks
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    okay are you seriously interested ??? If yes i will try to get it from friends.
  • Adel
    Adel
    very interested . thanks alot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I am an Electrical and Electronics Engineer from Hyderabad. I want to know why is series motor used for speed regulation? I mean, why we don't use shunt...
In the near future, longer-lasting batteries could run on virtually anything sugary, including tree sap or flat soda pop. Scientists say these sweet new batteries could operate three to four...
read more... https://www.gizmag.com/tosy-speaker-robot-dancing-mrobo/24433/
free Microsoft tools to make life easier... *The Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool-Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool can remove a laundry list of known malicious software *Best Practices Analyzer-Once you’ve...
And countdown ends, so let's begin here. Beforee starting,I am mentioning some types of displays used in mobile phones : LCDs, AMOLED, Retina display, TFT-LCD, Super-AMOLED, NOVA, OLEDs, IPS-LCD &...