The battery of the future might run on sugar...

In the near future, longer-lasting batteries could run on virtually anything sugary, including tree sap or flat soda pop.
Scientists say these sweet new batteries could operate three to four times longer than the conventional lithium ion batteries commonly used in cell phones, laptops, MP3 players and many other portable electronic devices. And they are biodegradable.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Can be more exact and post the working principle of these sweet delicacies
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved to electrical / electronics engineering section.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

read more... https://www.gizmag.com/tosy-speaker-robot-dancing-mrobo/24433/
free Microsoft tools to make life easier... *The Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool-Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool can remove a laundry list of known malicious software *Best Practices Analyzer-Once you’ve...
And countdown ends, so let's begin here. Beforee starting,I am mentioning some types of displays used in mobile phones : LCDs, AMOLED, Retina display, TFT-LCD, Super-AMOLED, NOVA, OLEDs, IPS-LCD &...
hi everyone i'm working on a project about Co2 sensor but one of the problem i'm running into is finding a 3.3v sensor that have specification of :0ppm-10000ppm, operating temperature...
We are manufacturing fuel tank for vehicles..while putting neck with the tank we have done it with the process brazing...due to heat the material(tank neck) cracked..do i have any other...