Book LPG Cylinder Online (Bharat Gas | Indane | HP Gas)

Want to book your LPG cylinder online via an android app? Well, leading LPG cylinders service providers Bharat Gas, Indane and HP Gas have launched their respective android apps to simplify the process and eliminate long queues.

All the apps let you book your cylinder online, order LPG refill, order hotplate repair, DBC booking, contact the distributor directly, offer feedback to the distributor, surrender your connection and so on.

Download the apps from following resource:-

Indane App:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Bharat Gas App:
#-Link-Snipped-#

HP Gas App:
HP GAS App - Apps on Google Play

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just tried using the HP Gas App, not sure what's wrong with it. The app is closing automatically. I believe their consumer portal must be receiving tons of complaints.
    Such a useful service, such badly implemented! Why?!

Good old telephone calls work faster. Period.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a dual SIM phone, why do I get call waiting on one of the SIM when there's a call in progress on another SIM?
How does the design equation vary for hollow sections such as cylindrical pipe (under tension or compression) vary from the design of solid sections. Normally you would calculate the stress...
I m a cs engineering student in Integral university lko,its my third year n m worried abt my future 2 be!.. i love programmng ..n as an engineer i want...
Is it possible to transmit data through a webcam (or a cmos cam) a receive it, feed to it a DSP kit for processing? (over a range of 100m or...
Hi I m ravi. Currently i m working in wipro techonology.I am not satisfied with my job.I have 2+year experience . Should i quit job for GATE preparation.? I want...