Stud bolt and through bolt

What is the difference between Stud bolt and through bolt?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    a stud is a rather long bolt, with lengths upto 3 metres with threads on either end.

it does not have a bolt head and nuts should be used on either side of it to tighten it.

a through bolt has a sleeve around its shank. (do not know about its applications),
  • Disha Sharma
    Disha Sharma
    Ok...thanks a lot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just around the corner is my 1st ever semister exam under WBUt board. Things been so busy lately. to tell the truth even since i began going to engineering college,...
Steve Clayton writes on his blog that he tells people he has got one of the best jobs at Microsoft - I get the opportunity to meet and talk with...
😕 Which book to read for better concept in electronic and communication? Please help...
Hii, friends. can anybody tel me what is the physical significance of moment and couple? What is the meaning of direction and sense in right hand thumb rule in moment...
So friends, Here's one task for me.It's not compulsory though I wanna pretend as if this project is compulsory & work on it. The project is mainly Mathematics related, but...