Project combining Electronics theory & Mathematics

So friends, Here's one task for me.It's not compulsory though I wanna pretend as if this project is compulsory & work on it.

The project is mainly Mathematics related, but it has to implemented on electronics.
For eg: I have a clipper circuit & my objective is to obtain mathematical solution of it.

Being honest, I am not at all interested in this small circuits.I want some good electronics theory which I can prove it mathematically.

I need guidance here about selection of topic.Do suggest me some nice electronics theories which I can prove mathematically.
Please note : Fourier,ODE,Higher order ODE,Power series,Fourier Integrals & PDE are chapters in maths, so my proof should be related to either of subject of maths.

I have some theories in mind though:
RFID
Tethering
Bluetooth data transfer

Is it possible to prove any of above theories mathematically ?

Give feedback,please.
Regards.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Data transferring props can be verified mathematically and so this is feasible
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anymore detail on that ?
    I would be glad if you elaborate it pretty more ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Mostly the aliasing effect and how to remove that can be easily seen by math equations friend this is done by Fourier analysis of the signal

The study of sampling comes here in total beyond this I don't have more idea
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can use RFID and you can prove the frequency and range parameter based on mathematical calculation.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Thanks GF & Jeff for guiding, I am working on it ... will keep updating as I approach towards completion of project.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Most welcome TSH
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Digital Signal Processing domain have lots of such things what you're looking for. If you have not yet started with something, then I'll help you find something.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# Do post some ideas here being the senior most here do guide us I am also planning to do one in DSP next sem
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    jeffrey samuel
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# Do post some ideas here being the senior most here do guide us I am also planning to do one in DSP next sem
    I will surely think about it, however, I get more ideas towards ES and automation, despite, I'll see what I can do with DSP.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    No probs

Is working with Proteus a nice option for ES system

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just tell me what are they used for and why in particular (means high freq. for some particular function then why not low frequencies there)? (noise tolerance, propagation through obstacles,...
In FDM, independent signals are translated into different frequency bands using modulation and then all the modulated signals are combined to in a linear summing circuit to form the composite...
Vodafone has already been accepting the Aadhaar Card (the part of UIDAI project) for the new mobile applications in Hyderabad and Vijaywada. But the real big adoption of the new...
And what is mean by the clock signal? Because it is just high or low right?
LG executive has confirmed in an Interview that the LG Nexus Phone with Android 4.2 Key Lime Pie is coming to India by the end of November. There's no word...