sponsorship required for tech-fest

hi.. I m a B.tech(c.s)third year student ,pursuing my engineering degree from banasthali university,rajasthan.We are organising tech-fest in our college .We would like to invite sponsorship from various companies for our tech-fest.
I shall be highly obliged if we get the same.
I also request to tell me about the whole idea for approaching companies for sponsorship.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Search for 'sponsorship' on CE Forums. You will find many relevant threads.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Neha Arora Engineering Trade: Computer Science Engineering(4th year) Strength: I am a keen and good learner馃槢 Weakness: I feel lack of proper guidance to improve and use my skills...
how to make 2 stroke engine working on water.... i thought of heating d cylinder bt it doesnt work ..can any1 gimme idea
how to produce electrisity from railway track
hi, i was just practicing my holiday assignment in vb6.0 i wrote an application which connect MS-ACCESS i connected it to default table biblie (some publishers title.) i took four...
UPS FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN Company Introduction: 路A strong expanding product sales and servicesupport organization of critical power & environmental equipment for mission-criticaloperation facilities and data centres. 路Company is looking for...