sponsorship for techfest

my college is going to have techfest on 28th feb. For this event i need sposorship.I m supposed to bring sponsorship of around 3000-5000.our gathering will be medium.My question is- do the companies like airtel(i mean large firms) will sponsor my event?? and what should be the main content in sponsorship proposal? how should i convince them? its the first time that i m proposing somebody for sponsorship. i would be grateful if u helped me out. its urgent so please reply me fast...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, they'll sponsor you. Get in touch with their local representatives with the brochure and details of the events and expected footfalls. Also clearly mention what you offer them for their sponsorship and what you expect in return. I'm not sure if this is your college's first techfest. If not, get last years's sponsors, and obtain some help from your seniors as well.

Does this help?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Do mention in your proposal that how this sponsorship will help the company in targeting their audience. (In short, how it is useful for them.)
    Give the sponsor company maximum visibility by putting up their banners, speaking about them in-between your events, Displaying their products/service information on projector and printing their logos on your brochures, banners and notice-boards.

If you offer all this and more, I am sure the company will be ready to sponsor your event.
  • vishaldodiya
    vishaldodiya
    thank you dear...can u give me some tricks that can be useful. Trick means which type of statements i should use..tomorrow i will be approaching two firms.A coaching classes PT education where i m prepering for MBA entrance CAT and other one is airtel..why should they sponsor us??
    we organizes techfest for around 5 years...
  • vishaldodiya
    vishaldodiya
    thank you dear...can u give me some tricks that can be useful. Trick means which type of statements i should use..tomorrow i will be approaching two firms.A coaching classes PT education where i m prepering for MBA entrance CAT and other one is airtel..why should they sponsor us??
    we organizes techfest for around 5 years...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony Ericsson has many popular phones but the company is still struggling to be the brand of choice of mobile users. Xperia Neo is a phone that aspires to be...
After a request from a cean to share story of a1tolet.com So here it is I ,still remember the days of my training, when we were forced to change our...
There are enough lists of places one should visit in lifetime. I thought of compiling a list of places every engineer should visit. Let me start with places I think...
I had a viva last week and I was asked this question. To put it descriptively, the professor asked me we all know that 8085 is a 8-bit microprocessor and...
Powertransformers are the backbone of any power system. Hyosung has been manufacturing power transformers with a very good quality for about 40 years. Let us have a look into the...