Sony Xperia U (Black) Available On Flipkart For Rs. 17399 For Pre-Order

The much awaited phone Sony Xperia U is now available fore preorder on Flipkart at a price tag of Rs. 17399. Still stuck with the Android 2.3, the phone has 5 MP primary camera, 0.3 MP secondary camera for video conferencing and a beautiful 3.5" TFT touch-screen. The phone runs on 1GHz dual core processor and it's powered by a 1320 mAh battery.
sony-xperia-u-275x275-imad9az38psz2bgz

Follow the link to pre-order the phone from Flipkart: #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Only drawback is only 4gb usable memory and no memory card slot.
  • SKsinha
    SKsinha
    Good News ! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ENIAC or Electronic Numerical Integrator And Computer) was the first general-purpose electronic computer. It was a Turing-complete digital computer capable of being reprogrammed to solve a full range of computing...
Hello everyone!!😀 Iam snehalatha from mechanical engineering department now iam doing my 2ndyr btech from a JNTUH affiliated college. iam interested in doing mini projects and to grab some technical...
When I was a kid, like most of us; I always wondered what'd happen if we dug a hole directly through the center of the Earth, where would we land?...
hello everyone i would like to know why charge density and current density in free space are zero??????????
Stumbled upon following video on the Internet. Has anyone through of creating a similar one for their final year or say hobby project? If yes, please do share it with...