@ankush chaudhary • 07 May, 2012
hello everyone i would like to know why charge density and current density in free space are zero??????????
@pratap singh, upendra • 24 May, 2012 actual charge density and current density is not zero in free space.

However, when we talk about charge density or current density we more often than not talk about their average values which are of course zero, on account of random motion of charges in one form or the other. These charges behave as a gas molecules that can occupy any position and move in any direction.

when the effect of all charges present in free space is taken together, the resultant is always zero
@Ramani Aswath • 24 May, 2012 • 1 like
ankush chaudhary
hello everyone i would like to know why charge density and current density in free space are zero??????????
Free sace is essentially one hydrgen atom er cubic kilometer. Charges do not exist in isolation. There has to be elctrons or positive ions. Free space has neither.

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...