Some print media coverage of my RealSense Trailblazer award win

Sharing with you, some of the print media coverage of mine RealSense Trailblazer recognition in recently held RealSense challenge. I can't read Kannada, so I can't translate. The transcripts are based on a press conference I took in PressClub, Gulbarga.

photoHindu
photokannadaprabha photoSamyukta Karanataka photoSandha-Kale photoSanjeevani photoVijaykarnataka
photoVijayvani

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's great. Could only read the one on Hindu. But it looks great! 😀
    If anyone here can translate the headlines for us. That'd be awesome.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations.

PS: Wearing CrazyEngineers T-Shirt! 👍
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Ya........... #-Link-Snipped-# , when I say I am proud of something, I do really mean it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sokrati is a marketing and advertising company founded in the year 2009. Sokrati is one of India’s leading digital ad technology, paid search and big data analytics firm, with proprietary...
Replacing conventional power systems with a soft robotic rover called 'robotic eel' for land and water based exploration of gas-giant moons such as Europa, could be the new innovative technology...
Facebook's silently testing a new 'Add a Link' option with limited set of users from United States. The feature adds a new option along with share photos and location options...
India is booming with startups and entrepreneurs have become the top crowd to become early adopters of new gadgets. Targeting this audience, the all new Blackberry Leap flagship smartphone has...
Kraken 3.0 is the new version of Kraken 'Autonomous Underwater Vehicle' AUV, being designed and built by a team of about 20 undergraduate students from IIT Kharagpur. All these students...