Solving 6 variable K map

hi all,

Does anyone have experience in solving 6 variable K map? I tried in a software. But, although i was able to input 6 variable data, still not getting the result.. In result part, its 4 variable...

[​IMG]

Replies

• rohit330
    rohit330
    I read a tutorial to solve 6 variable manually. Considering as 4 groups.. I was in hurry to get this...6 no:s are there for solving. Did a final search for the software. Finally got one which is working fine. 😀 If anybody wanted this software in a later part of time to solve 6 variable k map or above (that software supports upto 8 variable, Demo supports only 4 variable although) can use this 😀 Karnaugh Minimizer

regards all..
  • Saagar B
    Saagar B
    the above k-map is incorrect. Because there is no logical difference between first and last column(000,110)
    instead try(000,001,101,111,011,010,110,100)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! Can any one give me a brief description about Mobile Computing? What is the use of it? And what are the advantages of it?
in bluetooth technology,frequency is changed 1600 times/second(for security reason).Why this much hoping is done where we can secure data with only 10 or 15 hopes/second.any genuine reason for so much...
hi all, I am trying to simulate something in matlab. Problem: 66kv line coming to the local substation of a company. From there, through different stepdown transformers, finally from a...
I am new here! Nice to see all of you!! I need all your advice if i post some question here! Thanks!!!😁
Ever since Gmail [and Adsense] started, people have raised concerns that Google employees may login to other's Gmail accounts to read mails. But Google says their employees don't login to...