CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rohit330 • 20 Jan, 2010
hi all,

Does anyone have experience in solving 6 variable K map? I tried in a software. But, although i was able to input 6 variable data, still not getting the result.. In result part, its 4 variable...

[​IMG]
@rohit330 • 20 Jan, 2010 I read a tutorial to solve 6 variable manually. Considering as 4 groups.. I was in hurry to get this...6 no:s are there for solving. Did a final search for the software. Finally got one which is working fine. 😀 If anybody wanted this software in a later part of time to solve 6 variable k map or above (that software supports upto 8 variable, Demo supports only 4 variable although) can use this 😀 Karnaugh Minimizer

regards all..
@Saagar B • 12 Sep, 2015 the above k-map is incorrect. Because there is no logical difference between first and last column(000,110)
instead try(000,001,101,111,011,010,110,100)
10.4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 31, 2008

I've had my experience of losing about 600 mb of ubuntu .iso file while downloading from the Internet. So I'm now thinking can anyone explain how the 'resume download' works?...
6.1k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Dec 9, 2014

Canadian tablets and smartphones maker, Datawind, is popularly known for manufacturing UbiSlate tablet computers and PocketSurfer smartphones with affordable price tags. The company is also known for the development of...
6.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 23, 2015

When it comes to writing professional emails in English, not many of us are comfortable doing it. The main reason is that we never get a chance to write a...
34.2k views

@crazyfaith · Jul 19, 2011

i need help to find good a good materials and metallurgical engineering project and seminar to do in my final year.
6.9k views

@aady_007 · Dec 27, 2013

Please give me the suggestion for the Mini project ..please help me out...
9.6k views