solar plant transmission line

Solar plant transmit power to Sub Stataion in Day Time 6.30 am to 7.00 pm,after 7.00 pm Solar Plant received power from Sub station by same transmission line up to morning 6.30 am,how system sense,when power flow towards sub station & when power flow towards Solar plant.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Your question is a bit difficult to understand. Could you explain it a bit?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am also not clear why you want Power back to Solar Plant? You can store Power Locally and use it in night time if required.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Manoj_18
    At solar plant transmission line transmit powerin day time to Power station and received power in night from power station on same line how could sence the system when was power receiced and when was power transmit.
    Maybe they use this:
    Power Line Communication
  • Manoj_18
    Manoj_18
    thankssssssssssssssssssss

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working on some project, where user can retrieve facebook contacts into my webpage by providing their email id and password But unfortunately It is not working fine it...
Hey guys here after long time, can someone tell me which Post Graduate course will be best suited for me below are my details. 1. Currently in 3rd year Computer...
Hello, I wanted to know the kind of modulation that we use in radio communication say for example RED FM, RADIO CITY etc? Is it amplitude modulation or a frequency...
I am currently persuing B.Tech (2 Semester) & I want to learn JAVA, so I want the help regarding a reputed JAVA Tutorial Institutes in Delhi/NCR (first preference : New...
Hello Friends, I came across many interview questions and one question was really tricky. What is the fundamental unit of digital electronics? Is it binary numbers or the logic gates...