Software enables avatar to reproduce our emotions in real time

You move, he moves. You smile, he smiles. You get angry, he gets angry. "He" is the avator you chose. Faceshift, from EPFL's Computer Graphics and Geometry Laboratory, now offers a software program that could save time for the designers of animation or video games. Thibaut Weise, founder of the start-up, smiles and nods.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey Buddy why not post a link to that site or some thing looks interesting to me Can you pls post some links here
  • akanksha v
    akanksha v
    ya sure.. following link will help you..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    And by the way Welcome to CE friend Nice thing to kick your self start in CE

Do wish to see yo posting more often in CE
  • akanksha v
    akanksha v
    thanx a lot.. i think the technology is really amazing...isn't it
    it will surely help the animation projects to be done in very less time..
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Quite true animating any feature using this software will result in bringing out more clarity in lesser time so the animation world is going to see a real boom very soon

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intel CEO, who's taken the company to the unimaginable heights during his last 40 years with the company. He was the man responsible for the dominance of the X86 systems...
Gone are the days when people used to have indiatimes.com email IDs. As per the notice displayed on the service's login page, no new registrations are being accepted from now...
There is a certain procedure or steps that the hacker follows to carry out his activities. These are better known as phases as mentioned below. a. Reconnaissance b. Scanning and...
Is it possible to get coordinates from an external GPS transmitter and received on smart phone and displayed on Google map? If yes please help 😀
Hey folks a kin here keen to develop myself. Rest is silence about private style But in it all I am What I am.