Solar Cell morpher here

Hey folks a kin here keen to develop myself. Rest is silence about private style But in it all I am What I am.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    'Solar Cell Morpher' looks quite an interesting user name. What's the story behind it? We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    Story is nothing here Big Guy Wanted a strange name and hit this out of thin air that is all. I will spread word of Crazy Engineers feeling nice here
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A stranger here is never so for long Be a part of the active group buddy
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# thanks for the welcome here to CE

PS: Need some help in trolling this place any guides or some thing worth watching here folks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    solar morpher
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# thanks for the welcome here to CE

PS: Need some help in trolling this place any guides or some thing worth watching here folks
    Don't worry, we don't have any strict rules. Just be nice with everyone and don't promote / engage in anything that can be called 'illegal' (sharing of cracked software, pirated books and so on).

We're all nice folks here ๐Ÿ˜‰ !
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    solar morpher
    Hey folks a kin here keen to develop myself. Rest is silence about private style But in it all I am What I am.
    hello.. friend..welcome to CE..nice to meet u here.. hope u will enjoy.๐Ÿ˜€ i like your reply on my thread.. it's very nice.
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    anjali zendre
    hello.. friend..welcome to CE..nice to meet u here.. hope u will enjoy.๐Ÿ˜€ i like your reply on my thread.. it's very nice.
    It is my pleasure to help you feel free to ask

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys My first post here I am designing a high speed switch and I got stuck here the deviced used ??๐Ÿ˜” The first part was real easy and simple...
Here is my small contribution to this section First never see BUDGET" Next FIX THE SIZE OF BOT Then comes the DESIGN . Here you will have to make the...
uBuntu fans (we've a large number of them here on CrazyEngineers) will be happy to hear the news. System76 has launched world's fastest gaming machine that runs on uBuntu -...
Playstation Vita users can now upgrade the firmware to version 2.0 and enjoy faster internet browsing experience and get PS Plus. The update also allows launching the browser without having...
need tutorials for stress analysis of aircraft wing using MSC Nastran/Patran, i am in cofusion how to apply loads and boundary conditions.Pl help need urgent