External GPS transmitter & Smartphone

Is it possible to get coordinates from an external GPS transmitter and received on smart phone and displayed on Google map?
If yes please help 😀

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Provided you link the GPS receiver and the smart phone with Blue tooth or some other connectivity tool
  • lal
    lal
    Yes, that is possible. Get an external GPS reciever with bluetooth connectivity and connect to the phone.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey folks a kin here keen to develop myself. Rest is silence about private style But in it all I am What I am.
Hey guys My first post here I am designing a high speed switch and I got stuck here the deviced used ??😔 The first part was real easy and simple...
Here is my small contribution to this section First never see BUDGET" Next FIX THE SIZE OF BOT Then comes the DESIGN . Here you will have to make the...
uBuntu fans (we've a large number of them here on CrazyEngineers) will be happy to hear the news. System76 has launched world's fastest gaming machine that runs on uBuntu -...
Playstation Vita users can now upgrade the firmware to version 2.0 and enjoy faster internet browsing experience and get PS Plus. The update also allows launching the browser without having...