Single PCB for multiple voltages to eliminate the need for several power adapters

Hi,

I'am trying to build a single PCB that can drive multiple voltages and eliminate the need for several power adapters on the one hand, on the other I'am also trying to see if I can make that completely AC Free i.e drive all the devices on DC itslef so that I could connect it to a bank of batteries that can provide it sufficent power for about 8 hours for all the devices to run seamlessly besides be able to charge the batteries.

I'am seeking help from this forum from members who might have already used standard off the shelf boards. The devices that I Intend using are listed in the table below

Sl No
Device Name
Voltage input needed
Current input needed
Polarity
Remarks
Cisco VOIP Phone
48V
0.375A
- C . +

Aruba Device
5V
2A
- C . +

DSL / ADSL Router WITH 4 port Switch
7.5V
1.5A
+O )-
(Centre +Ve Outer –Ve)

17” LCD TFT 2 Nos.
19 V
3.16A
+O )-
(Centre +Ve Outer is –Ve)

Embedded Computer
19V
3.42A
+O )-
(Centre +Ve Outer is –Ve)

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In India & Brazil, Orkut is one of the most popular social networks. However, growing popularity of world's #1 social network Facebook is giving Orkut sleepless nights. Orkut has decided...
using mobiles services
While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked up stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took...
hey there guys. I need some help urgently. using the setup of the PIC i have attached to this thread can someone please help me with the following: I want...
Hey I heard Acer has launched a 3d laptop. Is it possible for a laptop to have a 3d projection. how its different from other laptops? Check out this link...