CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Anil Jain • 27 Oct, 2009
While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked up stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench.
At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures.
When the child saw his father.....with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?' The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times.
Devastated by his own actions......sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches; the child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'.
The next day that man committed suicide. . .

Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life..... Things are to be used and people are to be loved, But the problem in today's world is that, People are used and things are loved... During this year, let's be careful to keep this thought in
mind: Things are to be used, but People are to be loved ... Be yourself....This is the only day we HAVE. Have a nice day

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits they become character; Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

-CB
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 27 Oct, 2009 I would say this story is Fantastic 😀

I have read it many times , but every time I read It touches 😀
@CIVILPRINCESS • 27 Oct, 2009 very nice story CB 😀
it truly touches one's heart....
@Mahesh Dahale • 27 Oct, 2009 Thanks a lot for sharing the story.

ITs really nice & touching story.
@Manish Goyal • 27 Oct, 2009 I have earlier read this story on orkut
simply .A heart touching story
@ms_cs • 27 Oct, 2009 really nice story
@yadavundertaker mohit • 27 Oct, 2009 very sensitive story ...

i guess one should make a movie on it......
@CIVILPRINCESS • 27 Oct, 2009
yadavundertaker
very sensitive story ...

i guess one should make a movie on it......
A nice thought but it would be a very small one....... ;-)
@cooltwins • 27 Oct, 2009 a documentary it would be.....😀

but a really touching one......😀
@vishnu priya • 27 Oct, 2009 Good one..never to forget once.
@yadavundertaker mohit • 27 Oct, 2009
CIVILPRINCESS
A nice thought but it would be a very small one....... ;-)

a short documentary like smile pinki
@tvnseee • 27 Oct, 2009 its indeed a very touching story
@henrylcoles • 28 Oct, 2009 Nice story! Thanks for sharing... 😀
"Be careful on what you say. Words are powerful. It could lead to either death or life."
@CIVILPRINCESS • 28 Oct, 2009
yadavundertaker
a short documentary like smile pinki
yeah maybe... 😁
@anuraadha • 29 Oct, 2009 Really nice one.
@Sahithi Pallavi • 31 Oct, 2009 fanstastic story..! Superb..!
@safwan • 31 Oct, 2009 CB keep posting nice things thanks for posting nice story .
8.2k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 11, 2015

Kraken 3.0 is the new version of Kraken 'Autonomous Underwater Vehicle' AUV, being designed and built by a team of about 20 undergraduate students from IIT Kharagpur. All these students...
3.9k views

@viky23 · Jan 3, 2011

hello everyone ths is my first thread...i have read some posts on this topic and have seen that the sound energy cannot be converted with efficiency into electrical energy....but what...
11.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 25, 2013

After the Indian Government made it compulsory for everyone to install the DTH service at home, we opted for Tata Sky in order to make our lives 'Zingalala'. But it's...
37.7k views

@balackvolt · Jan 26, 2014

Hi Guys, In our company we have a wifi which needs to be connected to telephone line (airtel). We got Binatone DT 820 modem & it's already configured & it...
6.5k views

@nenuadwani · Apr 3, 2011

There are two cities A and B 1000 km apart. An elephant is having 3000 bananas with him which he has to carry from city A to B. He can...
5.6k views