Orkut restricts its data. Does not allow other networks import emails

In India & Brazil, Orkut is one of the most popular social networks. However, growing popularity of world's #1 social network Facebook is giving Orkut sleepless nights.

Orkut has decided to exclude email IDs from its friend exporter, making it impossible for other networks to let users import users along with their email IDs.

I guess Google isn't following their "Don't Be Evil" motto anymore. What do you say?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

using mobiles services
While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked up stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took...
hey there guys. I need some help urgently. using the setup of the PIC i have attached to this thread can someone please help me with the following: I want...
Hey I heard Acer has launched a 3d laptop. Is it possible for a laptop to have a 3d projection. how its different from other laptops? Check out this link...
Mr. John Chadwick of EngCom mentions CE on his website Engineering News by You :: Links - Engcom The site's got some cool stuff for engineers, so check it out....