A 3d laptop

Hey I heard Acer has launched a 3d laptop. Is it possible for a laptop to have a 3d projection. how its different from other laptops? Check out this link for more information #-Link-Snipped-#

cheers😁
PB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mr. John Chadwick of EngCom mentions CE on his website Engineering News by You :: Links - Engcom The site's got some cool stuff for engineers, so check it out....
I got a mail from the Texas Instruments folks about a new contest they are sponsoring. The link in the mail points to a site called "Mahalowpower". It looks to...
I came across many sample resumes on different sites. they stated widely about skills, achievements and job responsibilities. Has anyone else seen this? Do I just ignore it? I'm a...
The war of words is going on for quite some time now. But the question still remains intact - Do we really need twitter? It is more about twitter because...
I was thinking about this question for a long time since i started my Mechanical degree.. please help me out. note: i meant the air which enters the vehicle during...