Should Science Education be only Factual?

Hard times for education without context of climate

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Answering your question i would say that it should primarily be FACTUAL no matter what the date is. Of course gravity should be included after reading your link. If anything, theories should be analyzed, emphasized that they're merely theories, and understood how theories are formed so the students can begin to think about it. The studies of Science and especially Astronomy have mostly been a large collection of speculations that have been built upon and/or proven through out history.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, in case you missed our awesome VoiCE posts here are the popular ones that you shouldn't miss - Solar Cap Keeps Your Head Cool - CrazyEngineers Air Conditioner Water...
We've been writing about the new Nintendo gaming console - Wii U. I wish to know how many engineers here on CE think that the Wii U is interesting and...
The company is marking the occasion with a year-long global initiative, which it is calling IBM100, pledging hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants to employees for volunteer programmes around...
hi there , i just studied helical springs for my exams . In that there was a topic called for calculating the shear force acting on the spring . It...
I need help activating my my copy of MS Office 2010 professional plus. i really need to use it. any body please help a brother out.