IBM celebrates its 100th anniversary today

The company is marking the occasion with a year-long global initiative, which it is calling IBM100, pledging hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants to employees for volunteer programmes around the globe.

300,000 employees are expected to give up more than 2.5 million man-hours of service during the initiative.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi there , i just studied helical springs for my exams . In that there was a topic called for calculating the shear force acting on the spring . It...
I need help activating my my copy of MS Office 2010 professional plus. i really need to use it. any body please help a brother out.
Check out the following video, especially the lady in a meeting is holding a tablet with the 'smart cover' only available for the ipad2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM1Pt0AXSaI
Looks like the hackers are back into action. Citigroup clarified that over 1 per cent of the north American credit card accounts have been hacked, totaling 360,083 users. What type...
Hey Guys, i have passed out of 12th. i am thinking of taking up chemical engineering. and i am ready to work hard for it. r chemical engineers well paid?