Need help in Office 2010 professinal Plus Activation key

I need help activating my my copy of MS Office 2010 professional plus. i really need to use it. any body please help a brother out.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durnk
    I need help activating my my copy of MS Office 2010 professional plus. i really need to use it. any body please help a brother out.
    Find it at on the pack which you bought. It's usually stuck on box.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    While installing, leave the serial number field empty, this will activate a 30-day trial version of the software.

After that, to activate the full version make sure you're connected to the internet and key in your serial number (found at the back of the CD cover). It will connect to Microsoft and validate your key to activate MS Office.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check out the following video, especially the lady in a meeting is holding a tablet with the 'smart cover' only available for the ipad2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM1Pt0AXSaI
Looks like the hackers are back into action. Citigroup clarified that over 1 per cent of the north American credit card accounts have been hacked, totaling 360,083 users. What type...
Hey Guys, i have passed out of 12th. i am thinking of taking up chemical engineering. and i am ready to work hard for it. r chemical engineers well paid?
Hi there, Does anyone tell me. What is the high paying careers are available with a computer science and IT engineering? If you have any any idea please suggest to...
Let's solve this Civil CEans!!!😀 In times of high water in the rivers in The Netherlands, when the water table rises practically to the crest of the dikes, local authorities...