Seminar Topic for Electrical engineering
i desperately need a topicfor my seminar in third year .please, help me out by suggesting some...😕😕 Posted in: #Coffee Room
Matrix Inversion Generator
Compensation of harmonic currents utilizing AHC
SCADA for power system operation
National Electric Safety Code
Solar Power Generation
Condition Based Maintenance of Underground Cable Systems
On-Line Detection Of Shorts In Fields Of Turbine Generator Rotor
Flywheel Energy Storage System (FESS)
Modelling of Transformers with Internal Incipient Faults
Digital Testing of High Voltage Circuit Breakers
Surge Current Protection Using Superconductors
Electrical Seminar topics, New Electrical engineering seminar topics ,current topics
i am mukesh chaudhary and i am doing M.tech (electrical) from india
currently i am working on "sensorless PMSM drive using DSP"
Hello, mohitmittal!mohitmittalhey buddies,
i desperately need a topicfor my seminar in third year .please, help me out by suggesting some...😕😕
Please specify what kind of topics you are looking for.
1.High voltage devices
1. SCADA and power system automation (substation automation)
2. Advancements in Renewable resources (lot of research carrying on solar and wind power to supply power to even remote locations)
3. Fuzzy logic and Neural network applications in power industry
4. Smart Grid - Future electric Grid
5. Distributed Generation ( future generating option)
6. Load scheduling and load shedding
7. Present Challenges facing by electrical grids
8. Electrical grid security
9. Application of variable frequency drives in Industries
10.Energy efficient motors
11. Advances in Robotics
12. Loss less (less losses) transmission through Gas Insulated Transmission system
13. harmonics and their impact on power system elements ( now a days use of non linear loads increasing drastically)
14. Advances in Transformer design
15. Energy Conservation
16. Energy management
17. FACT devices in power system
18. Power factor improvement methods
I hope information for these topics can be found in electrical magazines. Please make your seminar simple and understandable. Seminar is not a research work its just explaining a topic which most of people know little.
I'm a 3rd year electrical and electronics engineering student. I intent on doing some research/paper work,but i am a bit equivocal at the moment about what topics to choose and also about how to proceed while doing the research work.Help me in sorting out these things by giving your invaluable aegis.
waiting for your reply....
Foot step power generation
Automatic meter reading
Solar power satellites
Power generator using speed brakers
Footstep power generation
Electricity Billing System
1.Power generation using speed brakers.
2.Modern speed control technologies of AC Motors.
3.Wireless power transmission.
4.Solar thermal power generation.