scope of MEM

cn any one tell me whts de scope of masters in engineering management in US?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    saffe
    cn any one tell me whts de scope of masters in engineering management in US?
    It'd be a bit difficult to answer your question without knowing your background. But generally speaking; you might find several opportunities in engineering management if you've some prior work experience ( at least 2-4 years ). If you are fresh graduate, I'd recommend working for in the domain of your choice for at least few years before taking up engineering management.

If masters is in your immediate priorities, opting for the top institution should be your aim. 😀 I hope this helps. Further information will attract better responses.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been getting many spam mails. Many of them are, "You have won a prize of $10 million" etc- Here is another one. How to get rid of them?...
I am an electrical engineer and I couldn't find an answer to one question in my text book. Wave guide acts like which type of filter? Does anyone here know...
Today, one of our lecturers asked this question in classroom. It was - What is the magnetic equivalent of ohm's law? I am clueless about the answer to this. Can...
Don't mess with women! Very Funny and May be True! 😛​ ​​ A lady driver gets pulled over for speeding by cop! Woman: "Is there a problem, Officer?" Officer: "Ma'am,you...
1-what is the best compiler used with eclipse c\c++ i used mingw but not ok (Can't find a source file at "../mingw/crt1.c" Locate the file or edit the source lookup...