SAP BASIS Self Learning

Hello,

Is there any possibility to learn SAP BASIS using Sap netweaver trial version download from the SDN network? There is no institute in my District, I have to relocate to Bangalore for a month to do the course. But i am busy with my current project so it will take 3-4 months to join the class. Meanwhile i would like to learn by myself before joing the course. But i dont know how to start.
And what is IDES? will it help for learning BASIS?
could anyone suggest an idea.

Regards,
Ashok

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI guys.. I have a doubt in HTML. How to make the hyperlink in the scroll bar(in the moving text)? I think its possible. Can anyone please tell me. I...
Can anybody please tell me some events for techfest. I need some very new and exciting ideas which are simple and easy to implement and will ensure mass participation.Please help...
Hi guys, I have a little problem with my bluetooth, when working with a j2me project an exception arises that,there is no license for the address:
. It is an...
how to install a remote control system(of range abt 10 metres) to any of our college projects and what and all things do we require for that?does it require any...
Hey people, this is my first thread/post on this website and i have been following all the articles based on Robotic Arm. My final year project is a Robotic Arm...