Bluetooth license

Hi guys,
I have a little problem with my bluetooth, when working with a j2me project an exception arises that,there is no license for the address:
It is an inbuilt bluetooth device of dell and using updated version of driver(witcomm). pls any one help me, how we resolve this problem!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to install a remote control system(of range abt 10 metres) to any of our college projects and what and all things do we require for that?does it require any...
Hey people, this is my first thread/post on this website and i have been following all the articles based on Robotic Arm. My final year project is a Robotic Arm...
Performing science experiments and deriving conclusions out of it is an amazing experience.😎inspired by the making of a 'Helicopter model' in the movie 3idiots, even i want to do one...
Hello I am Nakul Jain and pursuing Electronics and communication engineering for IP university. I am searching for a good company for my summer training. Plz give some company names...
i have symposium in mumbai on march 8th and 9th,so last date for submit the abstact on feb on 18th,so any one say good project for do ,please give any...