Doubt In HTML.

HI guys..

I have a doubt in HTML. How to make the hyperlink in the scroll bar(in the moving text)? I think its possible. Can anyone please tell me. I am presently going through this subject.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody please tell me some events for techfest. I need some very new and exciting ideas which are simple and easy to implement and will ensure mass participation.Please help...
Hi guys, I have a little problem with my bluetooth, when working with a j2me project an exception arises that,there is no license for the address:
. It is an...
how to install a remote control system(of range abt 10 metres) to any of our college projects and what and all things do we require for that?does it require any...
Hey people, this is my first thread/post on this website and i have been following all the articles based on Robotic Arm. My final year project is a Robotic Arm...
Performing science experiments and deriving conclusions out of it is an amazing experience.😎inspired by the making of a 'Helicopter model' in the movie 3idiots, even i want to do one...