Samsung's Galaxy SIII Commercial Targets iPhone 5

So, we've a new commercial from Samsung and that's taking a direct hit at Apple's brand new iPhone 5. I like the commercial because Samsung's clearly opened a salvo against the iPhone 5's newest features including new digital dock, bigger screen, LTE, video sharing and so on. Take a look -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to use datatables in jquery????? plz dont give copy paste material from internet.....
Hey guys..... I am about to start working on STAAD PRO V8i.....so can anyone help me to learn this software or can provide me tutorials regarding this in PDF format....
B.Sc.(PCM) (1970) from DS College Aligarh(Agra University Agra, India), worked as Jr. Engineer I O& Maintenance (PC X-Bar) Telephone Exchange Switches (1978-1974), Sub Div. Engr (AXE-10) Exchange I, O&M (1995-2006)...
So, the Indian government is allowing Foreign Direct Investment in the retail sector in India and that will ensure a red carpet entry to the retail giants like Wal Mart,...
After keeping almost daily track about curiosity where abouts ( .. and I will do it for rest of its stay on Mars), I am not sure if anyone of...