B. P. Dixit

B.Sc.(PCM) (1970) from DS College Aligarh(Agra University Agra, India),
worked as
Jr. Engineer I O& Maintenance (PC X-Bar) Telephone Exchange Switches (1978-1974), Sub Div. Engr (AXE-10) Exchange I, O&M (1995-2006) in MTNL Delhi.
At present assisting IT professional in Animation & Film Production in Delhi.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Mr. Dixit. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will find CE useful. We look forward to your participation in various discussions here.

It's quite exciting to know that you're into Animation and Film Production. I tried my hands at producing a short film on software engineer's life (during my days as an IT engineer) but that project failed because of all stupid reasons.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, the Indian government is allowing Foreign Direct Investment in the retail sector in India and that will ensure a red carpet entry to the retail giants like Wal Mart,...
After keeping almost daily track about curiosity where abouts ( .. and I will do it for rest of its stay on Mars), I am not sure if anyone of...
What is Output of following c snippet? int main(){ char *s="Abhas"; printf("%s",s+ 2); getch(); }
During our childhood we used to play with remote cars..can u say me how it operated?
Hello, I am Satty from Vishakhapatnam. Can someone tell me about the dielectrics in capacitors? What is their role? How do they function?