CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@piyusheddie • 20 Sep, 2012
Hey guys.....

I am about to start working on STAAD PRO V8i.....so can anyone help me to learn this software or can provide me tutorials regarding this in PDF format. Any help will be really appreciated......

one more thing I need is crack for this software, coz I have 15 days trial version with only couple of days left....😀
@Kaustubh Katdare • 20 Sep, 2012 Have you checked the manuals and getting started tutorials that ship with most of the software out there? You might check out various videos on YouTube that might help you get started. Here's one I found -

Does it help?
@piyusheddie • 20 Sep, 2012 sir m in need of tutorials in adobe pdf format...see if u can help me....thanx
@Saiwal • 20 Sep, 2012 here's a tutorial with many examples.
https://www.mediafire.com/view/?628h8mjutw7c47y
sorry there seems to be some problem uploading the file here.
hope it helps
@piyusheddie • 20 Sep, 2012
Saiwal
here's a tutorial with many examples.
https://www.mediafire.com/view/?628h8mjutw7c47y
sorry there seems to be some problem uploading the file here.
hope it helps

thanx dude.....hope this would b a gud help for me.....i appreciate ur work.....😀
@dec nor • 05 Oct, 2012 i was also recently explored to staad pro V8i. therefore if anyone could share or guide me for using the software it would be grateful.

thank you
@Amlan das • 16 Dec, 2014 Hello can anyone guide me how to design a steel lattice tower in STAAD Pro
@Civil Jim • 28 Nov, 2016 I'm so much of a noob that I don't even know how to make a thread so I'll ask my very important question here, I have no problem in learning how to use the software, plenty of tutorials available, I just need answers to a certain concept. Basically the question is "Effect of cracking on stiffness of RC(reinforced concrete) Frames" I initially thought I'd legit be doing an experiment like testing on actual RC but was then told its using the software staad pro, could someone please give me a detailed explanition of what I have to do so I ready to go once I master the tutorial on how to use the software?
@ramesh madichipara • 15 Oct, 2018

Can we learn Staad Pro course completely through online tutorials?

5.1k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 6, 2013

After Hero Honda, Kinetic Honda Motor Ltd and Honda Siel Cars India, Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has been the Indian subsidiary of Honda Motor Company, Japan. The company...
6.5k views

@keeping trying · Apr 8, 2009

- hello , I have assignment and there is the following question in it Actually I answered some of them but I am not sure I Drew the circuit and...
6.4k views

@ish_nalini · Dec 13, 2006

Try it to believe it! This is something pretty cool...and unbelievable. .. At Microsoft the whole Team, including Bill Gates, couldn't answer why this happened! So Try it now ,...
6k views

@Naman Agarwal · Sep 29, 2012

I am a graduating electrical engineer. and I was asked this question in Viva - What Do you Mean By Earth Potential? I am pretty clueless about it. Please can...
6.1k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 4, 2014

Ever since Microsoft announced their plans of pairing up with newer hardware manufacturers at Mobile World Congress early this year we were looking forward to the efforts from regional manufacturers....
3.7k views