Help learning STAAD PRO

Hey guys.....

I am about to start working on STAAD PRO V8i.....so can anyone help me to learn this software or can provide me tutorials regarding this in PDF format. Any help will be really appreciated......

one more thing I need is crack for this software, coz I have 15 days trial version with only couple of days left....😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you checked the manuals and getting started tutorials that ship with most of the software out there? You might check out various videos on YouTube that might help you get started. Here's one I found -

Does it help?
  • piyusheddie
    piyusheddie
    sir m in need of tutorials in adobe pdf format...see if u can help me....thanx
  • Saiwal
    Saiwal
    here's a tutorial with many examples.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    sorry there seems to be some problem uploading the file here.
    hope it helps
  • piyusheddie
    piyusheddie
    Saiwal
    here's a tutorial with many examples.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    sorry there seems to be some problem uploading the file here.
    hope it helps

thanx dude.....hope this would b a gud help for me.....i appreciate ur work.....😀
  • dec nor
    dec nor
    i was also recently explored to staad pro V8i. therefore if anyone could share or guide me for using the software it would be grateful.

thank you
  • Amlan das
    Amlan das
    Hello can anyone guide me how to design a steel lattice tower in STAAD Pro
  • Civil Jim
    Civil Jim
    I'm so much of a noob that I don't even know how to make a thread so I'll ask my very important question here, I have no problem in learning how to use the software, plenty of tutorials available, I just need answers to a certain concept. Basically the question is "Effect of cracking on stiffness of RC(reinforced concrete) Frames" I initially thought I'd legit be doing an experiment like testing on actual RC but was then told its using the software staad pro, could someone please give me a detailed explanition of what I have to do so I ready to go once I master the tutorial on how to use the software?
  • ramesh madichipara
    ramesh madichipara

Can we learn Staad Pro course completely through online tutorials?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

B.Sc.(PCM) (1970) from DS College Aligarh(Agra University Agra, India), worked as Jr. Engineer I O& Maintenance (PC X-Bar) Telephone Exchange Switches (1978-1974), Sub Div. Engr (AXE-10) Exchange I, O&M (1995-2006)...
So, the Indian government is allowing Foreign Direct Investment in the retail sector in India and that will ensure a red carpet entry to the retail giants like Wal Mart,...
After keeping almost daily track about curiosity where abouts ( .. and I will do it for rest of its stay on Mars), I am not sure if anyone of...
What is Output of following c snippet? int main(){ char *s="Abhas"; printf("%s",s+ 2); getch(); }
During our childhood we used to play with remote cars..can u say me how it operated?