Samsung Mobile Releases Theme Designer. Download Link Inside.

Samsung has officially released the first version of the theme designer for all Samsung waves. The theme designer will let users easily create themes and author them.

Visit it here: #-Link-Snipped-#

To download the software, follow this link: -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently constructed a PLL synthesized weather band receiver. When I apply heat using a hair drier, the reference oscillator crystal remains on frequency. The VCO LO only remains on...
I'm surprised when many engineering students (and even professionals) say that the decision of choosing engineering was actually taken by their parents. There are few examples of wannabe doctors turned...
In my own, personal, humble opinion; the best decisions aren't taken by a group rather, they are taken by individuals working alone. 😒 I had thousands of such occasions where...
How to apply watermark to a password field and the text in the watermark should be"Password"????
I just read this news from Times of India. ​ The Wall Street Journal is reporting that 10 popular Facebook applications have been transmitting users' personal identifying information to dozens...