Samsung Galaxy SIV (4) - Let's Talk About It

Samsung Galaxy SIII was launched by Samsung but it looks like the phone failed to gather much attention from the media. Yes, people are lining up in front of Samsung stores to grab the phone, but I think it's no where near to the buzz Galaxy SII created during its launch. The main reason for the gross disinterest in S IV? Well, I think it's because the phone does not offer anything to 'wow' us. There's no noticeable upgrade in the screen, software or hardware. It may have quad-core processor, but that's not going to cut it for the rest of us. I'm sure Samsung has learned a lesson from the launch.

But that shouldn't stop us from discussing the next phone in the Galaxy series. What do you expect from Samsung Galaxy S IV? Do you expect a better screen or a speedier processor? I don't know what to expect. The current generation of phones is already beyond my own needs. I think technology is progressing at a rapid pace than the world needs it. Most of the computing power is going waste. What do you say?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came across this interesting article today. https://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/an-open-letter-to-indias-graduating-classes/ The problem is that, unfortunately, its true. Our education system is a big failure and i am sure most of you will...
There is a prison with 100 prisoners, each in separate cells, which are sealed off, soundproof and windowless. There is a lobby in the prison with a lightbulb in it....
Facebook may soon take over Opera browser! That's what the latest rumors in the tech markets are! Facebook is trying hard to compete against the Internet browser behemoths like Google...
sir, I have just completed 2nd year of my B.E degree . I want to do a internship inthis summer .plz help me...
hi im balgovind singh from alwar i am appearing my b-tech wid automobile trd.