Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300) Photo Leaks. Looks Real This Time!

It's little boring when we don't get leaked images of any upcoming product. Samsung has been very tight lipped about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. Several photos of the S3 were leaked and none of them looked 'real'. But not this time. This is the Galaxy SIII (UPDATE 16:18 Dutch Time) - SamMobile - SamMobile received an awesome email from their tipseter containing two photos of the Samsung Galaxy S3. Check -

[​IMG]
Samsung Galaxy S3 Looks Real, Thinner & With A Special LED!

Do you notice the special LED indicator? We think it could be a battery indicator and also keep you informed about the new notifications that require your attention. The tipster mentions that the new S3 is thinner than the S2 and is expected to arrive in the markets just within a week after its official launch in London on May 3rd. The phone sports Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 out of the box with Samsung designed TouchWiz GUI. The firmware details indicate the following:

Firmware Version: I9300UBLD8

Model: GT-I9300

UB = Brazil
L = 2012
D = April
8 = FW Version

[​IMG]
Samsung Galaxy S3 Firmware: Android 4.0.4

We also know that the Galaxy S3 will have a 12 MP camera. Instead of guessing the hardware and software specifications; we'd just wait for Samsung to announce the phone officially. What's more interesting is that Samsung is likely to announce more phones ( GT-i9800 )at the Samsung Unpacked event. We're excited. Are you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today marked the grand opening of the largest on-farm biogas power plant in New York state. This project called the 'Synergy Biogas LLC' is located at Synergy Dairy, a 2,000-head...
The Indian Space Research Organization has given its consent to allow the KU band frequency for using the satellite for Internet in Indian trains, says the TOI report. Senior Railway...
In a world so revolutionary, Crocodoc does its bit by bringing more to HTML5 and less to Acrobat. Originally launched in 2010, the start-up's first launch was a Flash-based technology...
Sony's VAIO T13 Ultrabook has come out of its shell. The Ultrbook was demonstrated at the CES and Sony has promised that it will be made available in June. Keeping...
Finland has aired a great news for the photography aficionados in India & Russia. According to recent press release from Nokia, the Nokia 808 PureView phone will arrive first in...