Samskrit and Brain function

A study by Dr.Fred Travis,HOD,Dept of NeuroPhysics,Maharishi University, confirmed that reading Samskrit verses have profound physiological effects on human brain. A study on this was published by International Journal of Neuroscience (page 71-80 & 109). Check out the file and you will know it 😀

Replies

• Rajkiran Sangoju
    Rajkiran Sangoju
    O it all got messed up...actually its a tabular form

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

import java.util.*; public class Code3 { /** * @ param args the command line arguments */ public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner s1=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.println("enter your %age"); float a=s1.nextFloat();...
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University​, Delhi conduct MCA program have various colleges some government and more private there are about 1,040 seats, entrance exam CET is conducted every year. ​...
Myself Keerthana.R, in the 'Department of Civil Engineering' from Tamilnadu, pursuing 3rd year in engineering, I do Gardening, watching Television, Try new recipes. I joined CrazyEngineers to know different new...
Have been unable to locate through several searches. Expect there is a typo in the info received. Understand a previous spec version was HS 1-1350, and unable to locate as...
What is switch on the fault scheme? when it is used? and why it is instantaneous ?