reversible process ?

can some one please help me where i can find or tell me how to draw the TS diagrams for reversible processes like isobaric,isochoric,isentropic,isotherma,polytropic processes etc..or otherwise how to draw the TS diagrams to the corresponding PV diagrams???

Replies

• mechky
    mechky
    Drawing T-S corresponding to P-V

[​IMG]
    On P-V diagram, lines of constant temperature(isothermal process) curve from upper left to lower right. An adiabatic process is shown by dashed line since change occurs in temperature, pressure and volume during adiabatic process.
    On T-S diagram, lines of constant pressure(isobaric process) curve from lower left to upper right. An isentropic process appears as a vertical line since there is no change in entropy.

I hope this will help.
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    yeah i got it !!😀 can i know the source from where you found this???
  • mechky
    mechky
    m.vivekanandan
    yeah i got it !!😀 can i know the source from where you found this???
    P-V and T-S Diagrams
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

James Cameron is just back from the record breaking dive in the Mariana Trench, ~ 7 miles below the sea-level but he's ready for his next big thing and it's...
Apple's Siri may have trouble deciphering your Indian accent but it's now able to speak Hindi and we've a video to prove it.
I am glad to introduce myself , am MD Irfan From Hyderabad My aim is to be a Successful Software Engineer in one of the MNCs, this zeal in me...
OLD STORY v/s INDIAN VERSION ​I found this somewhere on net.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​ ​An Old Story:​ ​The Ant wrks hard in d withering heat all summer building its house and laying up...
I want to have an anti-virus installed. I am planning to buy quickheal. One of my friends suggested me to download it from rapid share. They also provide us with...