Resetting of points

Well i guess since january 1 2013, CE underwent a lot of changes.

now the profiles of any CEan does not display his/her trophy rank. (such as ce-knight , ce-ace, etc etc).

at the same time the points too have been reset to zero.

now i want to whether this trophy point system has been retired or, is it still effective ?

if the points are to increase , then how ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We hope to make this year a 'year of changes'. The ranking system has been totally disabled and has been disconnected from the post rating system. An announcement will be made soon.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# do check this thread which tells all about the changes

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Nabeel Iqbal,sixth semester B.TECH(mechanical) student at MEA engg. College,Kerala.I wanna become a good ENGINEER so i kindly expect your guidance in all aspects. I am also ready to...
Has anyone observed this : ? when a drop of fountain pen ink is poured on a spread of talcum powder, the drop dose'nt actually seep inside the powder mass,...
Ratan Tata said - I do not take Right Decisions;I take decisions and then make them right Is there any such thing called Right Decision ??? What I personally think...
hi i am vijay bhargav studing final year in stream of I.T ....from sri prakash college of engg.
Researchers have already been able to develop algorithms to identify the emotions from a persons's voice. The systems can accurately detect 'anger', 'sadness', 'excitement' and similar emotions based on 'how'...