Is there anything like Right Or Wrong decision?

Ratan Tata said - I do not take Right Decisions;I take decisions and then make them right
Is there any such thing called Right Decision ???
What I personally think are the determinant factors like
passion
dedication
love
faith in the decision -which make a decision right i.e. reaping the fruits in accordance with expectations of the decision maker !!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's common sense, actually. A decision can never be right or wrong at the time when it's taken. A decision can only been seen as right or wrong when the end results obtained aren't or are as expected. We tend to base our decision on the current situation and our estimation of the situation is influenced by various factors - which may be look very different when we look back in the hindsight.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am vijay bhargav studing final year in stream of I.T ....from sri prakash college of engg.
Researchers have already been able to develop algorithms to identify the emotions from a persons's voice. The systems can accurately detect 'anger', 'sadness', 'excitement' and similar emotions based on 'how'...
Malaysian anti-corruption commission (MACC) has declared that using 'Facebook' at work is 'corruption' because you shouldn't be surfing social media or doing 'personal networking' during your office hours. The commission...
Lego's just unveiled the latest in the mindstorms series - called the Lego Mindstorms EV3. It's got a better firmware, new IR sensor and tighter integration with Android and iOS...
Apple's began testing the next generation of their mobile operating system, iOS7. Developers have spotted the new device in their server logs. It's expecte that Apple will launch the latest...