MYSELF

I am Nabeel Iqbal,sixth semester B.TECH(mechanical) student at MEA engg. College,Kerala.I wanna become a good ENGINEER so i kindly expect your guidance in all aspects. I am also ready to help others in all possible means.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you in the team. Be active in the community and be assured that you'll learn a lot here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anyone observed this : ? when a drop of fountain pen ink is poured on a spread of talcum powder, the drop dose'nt actually seep inside the powder mass,...
Ratan Tata said - I do not take Right Decisions;I take decisions and then make them right Is there any such thing called Right Decision ??? What I personally think...
hi i am vijay bhargav studing final year in stream of I.T ....from sri prakash college of engg.
Researchers have already been able to develop algorithms to identify the emotions from a persons's voice. The systems can accurately detect 'anger', 'sadness', 'excitement' and similar emotions based on 'how'...
Malaysian anti-corruption commission (MACC) has declared that using 'Facebook' at work is 'corruption' because you shouldn't be surfing social media or doing 'personal networking' during your office hours. The commission...