Rate Avatar Of The Person Above You........

Hey friends This is just for the Fun

Write the Comments on Avatar of the Person above you...
And Rate it ( Give Points out of 10 )

I am First here So...
I give comments on CE Logo--> This is really a beautiful logo created...

๐Ÿ‘ To the creator

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    India's flag, we always have proud on that. Rated 10/10

PS:Avtar should have relevance with your name or personality. So it would be better if we also rate (out of 10) that how much relavance avtar has with respect to person's profile and personality

For itchap: 0 ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. What's the scale we're going to follow to rate the avatar?

I'll rate CB's avatar on the scale of 1-5:

My rating is -

4 ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    My rate for Biggie is 8
    yep nice suggestion CB.. Biggie is crown of CE and his avatar seems wearing a crown.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Well, i'd rate GF's avatar higher if it was a picture of something exotic instead of a pet. =) only kidding, I really like the colors used. 7.5 out of 10.
  • Differential
    Differential
    I wonder if word "gohm" has anything to do with bikes, but he being a mechanical engineer, it represents his interest in bikes (or for that matter in automobiles). I would rate him 8 out of 10. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    nice animation..any mechanical engineer worth his grease would be proud of it!! ๐Ÿ˜

8.5/10
  • smita89
    smita89
    although there's nothing chemical about a mechie, your avatar does depict your craziness (prerequisite for a CE member) So, I give you 8.5/10 ๐Ÿ˜
  • safwan
    safwan
    And smita your name sound like girl and your avtar is men and its showing some quote so i rate you somewhat 6 out of 10 .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Safvan 8/10 for your avatar as i like that super hero in your avatar. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@gohm: Actually it is an animation but i dont know why there is no animation after uploading it.!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    It is actually Tibetan/Bhutanese from gohmchen, a lay Buddhist holy figure.

Differential
    I wonder if word "gohm" has anything to do with bikes, but he being a mechanical engineer, it represents his interest in bikes (or for that matter in automobiles). I would rate him 8 out of 10. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I will give Gohm 8 for the Bike.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I will rate Biggie 9 out of 10 ๐Ÿ˜€ since his image looks like giving warnings/suggestions to everyone.

And Patty 9.5 since the Moderator name then a cool boy with glasses and a super car ๐Ÿ˜€
  • safwan
    safwan
    i rate 8/10 to eng_scared becouse he is using funny star cahrlychapline. and + 1 for hes english cape so total 9/10.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, due to some error or something my auto update feature of my laptop is not working. when i am restarting my laptop then the time and date changing...
can anybody tell me in detail what is y2k38 problem.
what is engineering and who are engineers ? please give your opinion ?
upto what frequency range humans can speak. i m NOT talking about hearing range(20hz to 20khz) i m talking about SPEAKING RANGE.
I'd like to do a paper presentation. i'm in my 2nd year.i need some ideas about how to present a paper. can any one plz help me to present a...